RetVox - Lucid Dream RetVox - Lucid Dream

RetributionVox responds:

thanks :)

Just a Thought - Dureagon Just a Thought - Dureagon

wtf man you rule

i used to hate hip hop(actually i still do) but i like what you and few other artists here on newgrounds make

DJDureagon responds:

I dont rule. But thanks for the compliment.

Radical Squadron Swat Kats (Swat Kats Remix) Radical Squadron Swat Kats (Swat Kats Remix)

you rule man

keep the spirits of swat kats alive thanx for the song

rtnario responds:

Will do. Or have done? :) np and thanks for the review!

The Sage (Orchestral) The Sage (Orchestral)

an extremely nice song

i felt like someone was massaging my head and making me relax.The symphony is awesome and consistent though at some points it seemed a little(very little) bland just like an orchestra.Nice song though.Keep it up.

The Valley Of Kings The Valley Of Kings

a nine as you said

ok this was a pretty nice song but some spots were litlle bland so a 9

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Cool/ Yeah it's probably cause I got lazy with this one. Thanks for your honesty. ^^

Feral Children Redone Feral Children Redone

You rock!!!!

What a fucking nice song people like you are keeping metal alive thanks for the beautiful experience.
Only con-I couldn't hear any vocals

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Although the vocals are quiet, I can still hear them quite fine from my place.
However if you do feel that they're still too quiet, there's not much I can do until I fix my DI box.
Thanks for the review, it's much appreciated!
\m/

Indian Flute in Am Indian Flute in Am

A really really nice song

You should compose for movies it sounds really good.The music has a rich flavor, a superb feel and a distinctive indian tang.(I know best cuz i am an Indian)

MikeTaylor responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it. If you're making any movies soon, I'd be happy to take the job. Haha.

Indian Sunrise Indian Sunrise

An amazing song

A superb song but I'll say that the general theme has a more of a middle eastern touch to it but a superb song(i know best cuz i am an Indian).

Pocketpod responds:

I used a sitar in this song thats why I took Indian sunrise(because it sounds better^^), but yeah for the main theme I took a chinese instrument. Thanks for the review!

Hindustani Hindustani

superb mix of beats

Man you truly made a superbly amazing song. and as an indian i would say it is genuinely indian with little mix of western rock though.Keep it up

Sonic 2 - India's Oil Sonic 2 - India's Oil

okay its a nice song

actually its a superb song but the title is a little incorrect i guess the music has more of a middle-eastern feel to it and as an indian i will say that indian music(taking in account the modern era)is not like this.And i will be really glad if sonic would star in a bollywood film preferably with srk or shahid kapoor

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Glad to hear it from someone who is actually from India LOL. Now that you mention it, I guess you're right. It's probably the note sequences, the diminished 2nds and augmented 7ths . . . I could probably fix that if I had the time lol. Thanks for the honesty :)